Paul’s Auto Body
For an Appointment please call
or fill out the contact form below
To report a Claim go to the I.C.B.C. Claims Report website
Paul’s Auto Body Ltd. Work Hours:
Monday through Friday: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends and Holidays: CLOSED
1135 Austin Avenue
Please fill out the form below if you prefer to communicate by email:
Paul's Auto Body & Collision Coquitlam
1135 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam
4.6 33 reviews
- Coralie Collins ★★★★★ in the last week Theee best auto body I’ve ever dealt with. Very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. 10/10 100% recommend. Completed my ICBC claim fixing my bumper and had my car back to me within the day. Outstanding! Thanks guys!
- james zaste ★★★★★ a week ago Great service and workmanship. I would definitely go back to them and refer anyone to them. Hopefully I will not need to use them again lol but accidents happen. I had them fix the front part of our vehicle and then they fixed the sunroof, … More found that it was under a recall and in the end it didnt cost my anything for the sunroof. They have your back and are very easy to deal with ! Also, the job was done very fast
- kristina fanzega ★★★★★ a month ago Mike and his staff were great, very friendly and really have amazing customer service. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to reccomend them to others!
- Krysten Mcdavid ★★★★★ a month ago Just got my 2014 journey back had some front passenger damage. Very fast service very professional! They fixed some other minor damages recharged my ac and cleaned inside. Very happy. Would definitely recommend them to everyone. Hopefully … More I won't have to go there again, but I would for sure!
- Samantha Stewart ★★★★★ 5 months ago
- Margaret H ★★★★★ 2 months ago My bumper looked good as new after Mike and his team were done with it! Thank you for your incredible service and professionalism!
- Ion Teslaru ★★★★★ 6 months ago Best in GVRD
- Frances Borja ★★★★★ 7 months ago Great services 👍👍👍
- I'll ride carefully today! ★★★★★ 8 months ago Mike, Craig and Peter are 3 nice gentlemen. They replaced my side mirror for more than a reasonable price. Although it took them couple of try's to get it done perfectly, but at the end, it was a happy ending 😉 Thanks guys.
Thomas … More
- Vero Villalva ★★★★★ 10 months ago Job well done within the time promised. They are very nice guys and went the extra mile by fixing one of my lights as a courtesy 👍
- Dylan Williams ★★★★★ a year ago
- Patricia Holmes ★★★★☆ a year ago Always great service
- Brock Gratton ★★★★★ a year ago There is a great reason they have been in business for 50 years! amazing work, quick, affordable and amazing staff who will NOT UP SELL YOU at all! HONEST workers here and quality work!
- GRACIE THE CAT ★★★★★ a year ago This was my second visit to Paul’s. Sliding door came off the rail on my minivan. Dealer couldn’t help until next week. Peter told me to come right down and door was fixed in 2 minutes. No cost! Always great service and helpful staff … More
- Entee Ng ★★★★★ a year ago These guys are great! Honest, friendly & a no BS advice. Highly recommended — they know what they’re doing
- Sydney Rockwell ★★★★★ a year ago
- Philip Santos ★★★★★ a year ago
- Miki Vasic ★★★★★ 2 years ago
- Kris Mae ★★★★★ 2 years ago Amazing body shop. Mike did an amazing job on my car, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!!!
- Kari H ★★★★★ 2 years ago Very friendly and helpful place. Thankyou for your service
- T. K. ★★★★★ 2 years ago They removed graffiti from a vehicle that was being used for charitable children’s causes, free of charge!. That is a business that I want in my community and one that people should support! Kudos!
- Olivia Inase ★★★★★ 2 years ago The guys at Paul’s Auto Body get it done! They are so nice and professional but also speedy, too. I needed a few things done to my car to bring up to standards to complete its import into Canada. Got a quote from Can. Tire who wanted … More to charge far too much for the work. Paul’s got it done for a fraction of the price. I came in the late afternoon for a quote, they got the parts the next morning and my car was ready for pickup by the time I got off work.Many thanks to the team at Paul’s, I would definitely return and recommend!-Olivia
- Randy Krochak ★★★★★ 3 years ago Pauls did some work on my vehicle, and I could not be happier about the level of service provided at a good fair price. Nice job and thanks!
- BradGDiesel ★★★★★ 3 years ago awesome service here all the time, took my dodge 3500 here, my moms VW, and my dads work van, very satisfied
- Kaela Karim ★★★★★ 4 years ago Very personable and friendly staff
- Ron Zapp ★★★★★ 6 years ago I have had a few repairs here and they stand behind their work if it needs adjustment they will fix it...I had a front hood release jam on me a year after they fixed it and they repaired it when I drove in !! Michael just gets it done, … More and no expectation of billing for small adjustments
- mike lachance ★★★★★ 8 years ago We at Paul's Auto Body would like to respond to the bad review.First, I would like to thank Honda for recommending Paul's Auto Body. I would also like to mention Mark's is an excellent body shop and a great industry partner.Providing … More customer service for over 40 years, any verbal quote would have been just a base line to explain why this customer should exercise their insurance and not intended as a final quote.I would also like to touch on your comment of the unnecessary repairs. All Insurance companies have very stringent rules and guidelines to ensure estimate quality. All estimates are digitally documented. So this statement could not have happened.Our Service Cars are maintained on a regular schedule.We at Paul's Auto Body make it our business to do quality and safe repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle.We would have welcomed the opportunity to address these concerns.Mike, ManagerPaul's Auto Body Ltd.
- Debbie Carter ★★★★★ 8 years ago I have taken 4 different vehicles to Paul's Auto Body in the past few years and each and every time I have had them work on my vehicles, they have gone above and beyond my expectations. Friendly and fantastic service is part of their … More philosophy and practice. I have been 100% satisfied with the quality of workmanship each and everytime. The courtesy verhicle provided was OK but my expectations for a courtesy vehicle were only that it enabled me to get from here to there while my vehicle was being worked on. I didn't expect a Lincoln or a Lexus. They were open and honest about the work to be done and had my vehicle ready when they said it would be ready.Highly recommend them.